Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fusion

Endgame Linkshell of Phoenix

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fusion Linkshell Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darriken
Admin

Fusion Linkshell Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Linkshell Rules   Fusion Linkshell Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 pm

The events that Fusion does are Dynamis, Limbus, Sea, Sky, and ZNM. Hopefully soon enough, we will add Einherjar.

The rules are pretty simple.... You show up, you get Attendence Points. The more attendence points you have, the quicker you will get what you want.

People who join are supposed to have Fusion be there only linkshell for these 5 events, BUT at this present time, I will let this be some of peoples Dynamis linkshell for people who already have other linkshells for other events that they already have points built up in, and i understand that. This might and probably will change in the future. I want a good core of people to drive this linkshell to the top, and in order for that to happen, people need to be dedicated.

Dynamis Times: Tuesday + Friday 7PM EST

Limbus Times: Wednesday + Saturday 7PM EST

Sky, Sea, and ZNM Times: Random days at 7PM EST

I set the Linkshell Message everyday to say what we are doing for that day and a few days to come, so make sure you check into the linkshell even if we aren't doing events at that time.

Have fun also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fusionlinkshell.rpg-board.net

Fusion Linkshell Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion :: Linkshell Rules-
Jump to: